Sequoia National Park Guide
Things to do, facts to know, places to park, areas to see and more about Sequoia National Park.
Highlighted overnight parking rentals around Sequoia National Park
Things to do around Sequoia National Park
- Drive through the Kings Canyon Scenic Byway
- See the largest tree on earth, General Sherman Tree
- Check out the Giant Forest Museum
- Hike up to Moro Rock
- Drive through the Tunnel Log (If your van is lower than 8ft)
- Hike Crescent Meadow Trail
- The first inhabitants known to have inhabited the area now designated as Sequoia National Park were the Monache Indians
- Sequoia was the first park created to protect a living organism
- Sequoia is home to the tallest mountain in the lower 48, Mount Whitney
- The parks have over 800 miles of trails!
A driveway surfing platform that matches van dwellers, weekend worriers, and car campers with highly qualified driveway space to help you have the best experience possible. Vanly hosts offer a range of amenities from Wi-fi, bathrooms and even pool access. Learn more about us here